… but MyDMAM is, actually, not compatible/not tested with this new version.
Please keep the 1.x version of Elasticsearch for using MyDMAM.
For Elasticsearch v2 compatibility, follow this issue.
A new version with a lot of changes for the new year !
- Correct some bugs (#66, #70, #71, #74, #75)
- Implement the User Action engine (#61 and #76)
- Speed up baskets functions with Cassandra backend (#67)
- Refactor notification mail (#68 and #69)
- Add databases cluster status (#73), for check ES status, and add hibernate function if ES cluster is not functional.
- Change user rights on the fly (#72)
- Re-implement and refactor all TaskQueue system (#78) to allow more opportunities later with User Action.
So, actually, no real visible changes for user. The old queue system is deactivated and it will be removed soon. #78 is not completed, some improvements will come.
Not new functions, but big Metadata refactoring with Gson for (de)serialising objects (#62), add a little update with XmlData (#65) and correct a mistake with ES configuration (#63).
Add more restrictions on code quality with Eclipse, like add SuppressWarnings annotations.
Some littles updates :
- Add a not mandatory login tip message in login page #54
- Upgrade Elasticsearch (MyDMAM API side) to 1.1.x version #55
- Correct first startup bug in website with Metadata (#56), Notification (#57) and Modules (#58)
You must upgrade your Elasticsearch jars in lib directory.