Hello React ! This new version introduce this JS lib created by Facebook. All the JS API was updated, and there are some improvement for this.
This version is now fully functional with Java 8, but can be working with Java 7.
Storage configuration files are now very different from the previous version. This format is more compact, all in one file and one tree and mergue all storageindex declarations. Java Storage API is a bit different.
New functionalities and refactoring:
- React/JS for Play (#97, #103)
- Import and export SQL files with Play H2 db (#106)
- Refactor module call for Play 1.3 (#107)
- Add Play Cache purge option in web view (#108)
- Refactor Metadata Preview with React (#109), this is not actually closed. There is some works to do.
- Refactor Storage API (#91)
- Strange stacktrace with Broker (#100)
- Troubles with Server startup Play (#104)
- CLI user list & disable options don’t works (#105)
- Bug with SMB client and getPath (#110)
- Bug with JSX and Play prod mode (#111)
A maintenance version with some metadata analysis/rendering improvements :
- Analysing and rendering graphic files (#32) with the help of ImageMagick
- Correct bugs with GitInfo and mydmam-cli (#81), and views (#85)
- ffmpeg backend is now smarter: VBI, entrelacing, better snapshots (#83)
- Limit regular metadata analysis and rendering (#84), see below.
Beware to upgrade, storageindexes.yml is updated, with a new key, metadata_analysing.
New version for ending the big refactoring.
- Refactoring code (#80)
- End task queue refactoring (#78). Now, you can change Log2 messages verbosing for all instances via website, UserAction can have need more Storages access, Indexing is better stable (no more ES errors), add “off hours” configuration for cyclic creating job.
A new version with a lot of changes for the new year !
- Correct some bugs (#66, #70, #71, #74, #75)
- Implement the User Action engine (#61 and #76)
- Speed up baskets functions with Cassandra backend (#67)
- Refactor notification mail (#68 and #69)
- Add databases cluster status (#73), for check ES status, and add hibernate function if ES cluster is not functional.
- Change user rights on the fly (#72)
- Re-implement and refactor all TaskQueue system (#78) to allow more opportunities later with User Action.
So, actually, no real visible changes for user. The old queue system is deactivated and it will be removed soon. #78 is not completed, some improvements will come.
Not new functions, but big Metadata refactoring with Gson for (de)serialising objects (#62), add a little update with XmlData (#65) and correct a mistake with ES configuration (#63).
Add more restrictions on code quality with Eclipse, like add SuppressWarnings annotations.
New functionality: Basket sytem (#52) for add search results and navigation items in virtual baskets (with admin function for manage all users baskets). Moreover, navigation has now a pagination for large directories.
Bug correction: Stat function doesn’t works with AJAX if there is only 1 item asked (#59).
Little improvement: Clean roles and add icons to web pages (#60).
Some littles updates :
- Add a not mandatory login tip message in login page #54
- Upgrade Elasticsearch (MyDMAM API side) to 1.1.x version #55
- Correct first startup bug in website with Metadata (#56), Notification (#57) and Modules (#58)
You must upgrade your Elasticsearch jars in lib directory.
New update for some corrections and new functions.
Refactoring Cassandra side :
- Clean Cassandra/IsAlive code, and remove old Schemes classes #50
- Create Cassandra CF and KS with correct gc_grace and replication_factor values #49
- Repair some non fatal bugs for the first boot, in case of no Keyspaces, and some races condition with the CF creating and pushing datas. Transform CF creating to a blocking operation.
Refactoring JS side :
- Get html5shiv from web server instead of Google servers #46
- Refactoring URLs in JS side #47
- Extend stat function with scopes in website #30
Correct a simple bug :
- StorageIndex can’t found a Storage if its name has uppercase letter(s) #48
Update your git repository, or download it here from GitHub.