Simple correction : display error in log if metadatafile controller can’t get the rendered file (#288).
There are no urgency to update.
Some bug corrections and lightweight improvements:
- Create User Preferences API in JS side (#275)
- Get and display in CLI the Git history from the last tag (#272)
- Correct error message log for ExecBinaryPath API (#274)
- BroadcastAutomation Engine (BCA) don’t catch correctly events (#276)
- Play dev mode shouldn’t remove privileges at start (#273)
No changes for configuration and not upgrade notes. Download this version from the specific page.
This new version debug and improve some points.
- Can delete an User in auth view (#257)
- Change the Search Box behavior in website (#254)
- Change font for website titles (#260)
- Babel processing in parallel (#261)
- Add revision query string for static http items (#266)
- Remove InternalTaskQueue API (#267)
- Add regular refresh (propertycatch) for BCA (#268)
- Add Exit for all static class block where exception are fatal, like db init (#269)
- Correct ThreadPoolExecutor init with start pool size > 1 (#271)
- Remove the unwanted “Background services” label name in manager (#253)
- Add new forbidden chars for search (#256)
- JSX transpiler driver stacktraces are not correctly created and displayed in webpages (#258)
- In Dev mode, display Refresh and Go to login buttons (#263)
- In build.xml, (in setup) Java JRE linux overwrite Windows JRE (#264)
- Before start file analysis, check if it can be analysed (read/write) else warn + ignore it (#270)
#252 You should set a login and a password for all AD backends (in play.yml).
#268 Remove CLI bca -propertycatch
#268 Remove configuration key broadcast_automation.catch_playlist_to_parse
A new version with some improvements and refactoring:
- Upgrade React lib to a newer version (#171) and adapt the JSX current code
- Ends the works on Playlist/Asrun watcher (broadcast automation) (#201)
- Refactor OP ATOM to OP1A Wrapper XML based (#208) (stupid MXF OPAtom files)
- Remove H2 db tools in CLI (#244)
- Add a CLI option for can truncate watchfolder founded file list in database (#245)
- An high-tech new function : Ends log files with a message before rolling (#246)
- Remove old java reflexion tools from AppManager and replace it by Factory (#247)
- Add the possibility of being able to stop/start watchfolder via Instance Action (#250)
And the classic bug corrections:
- FTP Deleted user can’t be re-added (#239) and an other silly bug
- Play bootstrap can’t init in dev mode (#240)
- Play warn an invalid error during Dev mod startup (#249)
- Web page don’t display personalized messages (#241)
- Sometimes Task-require-error-closer engine in Queue found false positive Job to close (#243)
- Correct i18n personalized messages for static pages (#248)
- Instance status engine don’t display current instance (web server) real status (#251)
And add a new wonderful function:
- Add a background picture (#242) in login page !
#239 FTP server admin (in Play side) can create FTP account user directories. Just add some ftpservergroups/group name/base_working_dir keys in configuration.
#246 Set MyRollingFileAppender for new log appender if you want display an end-of-file message before rolling. Useful with a tail option.
#208 Add watchfolderopts.max_founded_items and dontkeepdone configuration entry for limit big watchfolders job explosion
#208 Add ffprobe-jaxb-1.0.jar to classpath
A big update.
Not some bigger newer tools, but a real build process with downloadable packages. A big refactoring with the end of old-style Groovy pages, a new access to for code Gson, new dynamic class instantiations…
- Refactor UI (remove Groovy for React) and remove Module API (#199) and Big code cleaning for prepare beta version (#234)
- A very specific tool, BCA: Create Playlist/Asrun watcher (broadcast automation) (#201)
- Correct some bugs: #236, #237, #238.
For update information, please read the UPGRADE.txt provided with the code.
The first update version of 2017 ! Happy new year !
A lot of changes, but not new exciting functions: all this is bug corrections and some smalls improvements for Metadata analysing.
- Troubles during PSD/JPG analysing with XML/hexdump presence (#218)
- Convert (ImageMagick) can block analysing process (#219)
- Troubles if an analyzing is stopped and restarted (#220)
- Missing internalDeserialize for BBCBmx Analyser (#226)
- Troubles with analysis video file with thumbnail (#232)
- Clean some Db and metadata calls (#233)
New CLI functions:
- Add simple metadata indexing for CLI (#222)
- Add an option to redo a metadata analysis with a particular MetadataExtractor (#230)
- Replace libfaac by libfdk_aac for transcoding example (#221)
- Display BBC BMX Metadata result in navigate (#223)
- LUFS metadata is display with the wrong color (#227)
- Parallelizing Metadata analysis (#228)
- Change some levels for Metadata log mesages (#224)
- FFmpeg Interlacing Detection is not a fast Processing (#225)
- Correct deprecated warnings with Commons IO (#231)
A new version, after a long time.
Some big refactoring:
- Refactor User API and ACLs (#173)
- Prepare User refactoring with an on-the-fly db export (#194)
- Remove old school Publish function (#200)
- Remove deprecated JS engines and use Babel JS (#156)
- Refactor UI and remove Groovy for React (#199)
Some bug correction / security improvements:
- Play server can’t start with Windows (#195)
- Troubles during metadata analyst if the file is locked (#196)
- Enable mkv (Matroska) and WebM file type for ffmpeg processing (#197)
- Password API and generator should not manipulate/validate weak passwords (#198)
- Manage domains with SMB client (#202)
- Add option for ignore all activity trace in some FTP accounts (#203)
- Correct bug with NodeJS execution and OSX (#207)
- Correct Windows Media Audio detection probe (#204)
- Correct bug with ffprobe and dates (#216 and #217)
And some new functions;
- Use BBC BMX Tools for wrap OP ATOM to OP1A (#17 8)
- Enhancements for watchfolders (#186)
- Create Archive Circle API helper (#206)
- Re-open the bug correction #7 and add an option for remove all metadatas from empty storages and removed storages
It’s a new version and it adds a new wonderful function (#176): Audio Deep Analysis. It retrieve loudness (LUFS) history for any media file (audio and video). The analyst is in the backend side, and it displays results in web interface some audio stats (like LU, True Peak, DC offset, RMS average…) and an interactive graphic. The backend engine is libebur128 via ffmpeg and the graphic engine is jFreeChart.
This update also bring some bug corrections and improvements:
- Add trace, verbose and quiet options for CLI (#192)
- Correct Windows issues (#188)
- Upgrade and clean Metadata API (#189, #190, #191)
- Bug during create manager actions: orders don’t works (#193)
And now, an example:
A new update with some corrections and little enhancements:
- Protect double Cyclic execute during Probe reboot (#151)
- Correct Webserver bugs with reverse proxy + SSL (#179, #180)
- Correct a lot of grave bugs with Metadatas (#181, #185, #183) for preparing #176
- Correct some problems with Watchfolder (#182, #187)
- Ignoring Thumbs.db files (#187)
This update don’t break the actual working and don’t need to change configuration files.
A very BIG update. MyDMAM is not dead !
- Create a distributed transcoding watchfolder system (#115, #114, #143)
- Add an integrated and controlled FTP Server (via an Apache FtpServer handler) (#157 and #175)
Enhancements and refactoring:
- Add AsyncJS/React router and implement/refactor several JS Pages (#159, #154, #109, #134 and #167)
- Refactor all dirlists with loop protection (#128)
- Refactor JS/JSX processing operation code (#168)
- Remove Log2 logging for log4j and refactor all log systems (#141, #152, #153 and #165)
- Improve AppManager Instance Action / Status, and upgrade to a real API for this (#158)
- Extract BlockedIPs/access control from Play to a generic tool (#163)
- Create a “Stoppable Thread” for all services Threads and all sleep needs (#170)
- Display drift date for user compared to current server date (#169)
- Remove IE 8 JS support (#113)
- Desactivate admin mail with just remove service.administrator_mail in configuration (#145)
- ffmpeg upgrade, remove strict and add vf null in command line and example config files (#146)
- Bug with Broker: NPE if a worker is waiting a new job and there a some waiting jobs that it can’t manage (#147)
- Play 1.4.x compatibility checking (#150)
- Loosing a Cassandra node can break broker (TokenRangeOfflineException) (#160)
- Stacktraces and ES errors with some bad chars during a search (#161)
- Create ES Index during TTL enabling (#162)
- Pagination don’t works in Navigator pages (#164)
- Play can’t load JSX from module (#166)
- Can’t upgrade privileges admin list (#172)
- No storage configuration cause a NPE (#174)