It’s a small update, without specific media-oriented functions, but a lot of corrections and code cleaning.
- Rename CliModule API to CLI and move CLI classes (#284)
- Cleanup some CliModules (#283)
- Collect and display AsyncJS processing time and dynamic generation time (#278)
- Experiments some new JS API in React for prepare the next refactoring of Navigate (#277 but not active for the moment)
Create a new API, JSModule, for extract algorithms in Java side to JS side (server side and/or client side), and let them editable by the admin without change the Java code.
- Can instantiate Interfaces behind a dynamic Proxy (#281)
- Remove old getIdFromFilename for let admin can implement it himself (#286)
- Missing variable and a directory in build files (#290), with the help of Nico (the first MyDMAM contributor after… me)
- Refresh PathIndex API and correct some bugs (#279)
#283 CLI option dumpdb is removed. Use instead actiondb -import|export. #283 CLI options storageindex and storage are definitively removed. #286 Remove getIdFromFilename (isValidMediaId) function ! Don't forget to migrate it to a JSModule.